The corporate and transactional lawyers at Ottenheimer Law Group partner with companies of all sizes and in every industry to assist them with all aspects of a company’s formation, operations, governance, and transactions, including:
- Corporate Entity Selection and Formation. We prepare all necessary filings as well as annual reports and other documents.
- Partnership, Shareholder, and Buy-Sell Agreements. We craft meticulous documentation for corporate ownership, governance, and succession.
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting. We negotiate and prepare contracts of all kinds which facilitate positive, ongoing transactions, shield our clients from risk, and place them in positions of strength if disputes arise.
- Employment Law. We represent and advise companies on a broad range of employment matters, working with them to navigate the web of laws and regulations governing workforce relationships.
- Operations and Compliance Counsel. We help businesses with all of their compliance needs and provide sound guidance on operational issues.